Globus’ partnership in the UK and Ireland with SHOWA has proved invaluable to companies in many diverse industry sectors.
Why choose hand protection from SHOWA:
- For over fifty years, SHOWA has offered high-performance solutions to the complex problems of hand protection in the workplace. The constant growth of the brand on the international market is a testament to the increasing popularity of the glove range.
- SHOWA is as demanding as the consumer and always places manufacturing emphasis on the users' priorities and requirements. A glove is not just a piece of protection equipment it must also facilitate movement by equipping the hand with mobility and comfort when handling objects and equipment.
- By contributing to boosting productivity, SHOWA gloves represent an exceptionally cost efficient investment that helps to significantly improve working conditions.
- SHOWA has placed innovation and operational excellence at the heart of their development strategy.
- Each glove is developed by carrying out a detailed study of all quality parameters; – design, suitability, ergonomics, suppleness, performance of the materials and manufacturing processes – making it possible to achieve the correct balance between safety, dexterity, performance and price.
- SHOWA drives consumer-orientated R&D programmes to surpass market expectations with next generation products.
A pioneer in hand protection
- SHOWA created the very first seamless, dipped lightweight glove as well as the iconic ‘Orange Grip Glove’ which still outperforms every one of the thousands of copies it has spawned.
- The BEST N-Dex glove was the first ever nitrile disposable glove. With patented manufacturing technology, this glove still remains the benchmark that everyone else aspires to reach.
- SHOWA developed another world’s first with the development of seamless GRIP style gloves, spawning a thousand imitators.
- Spinning and knitting of hi-tech fibres for greater protection and performance was pioneered by SHOWA in the 1990’s.
Every pair of SHOWA gloves is individually hand inspected at the end of the production process contributing to their ‘Zero Defect’ policy.