Rules of Engagement
The Globus Hand Protection Blog is a forum dedicated to the discussion of Globus hand protection products and related topics. By participating in the blog, you are agreeing to these Rules of Engagement and the Globus Terms of Service Agreements.
These Rules of Engagement are intended to ensure a safe and productive forum and we ask that you observe these rules:
Relevance. Make sure your contributions are relevant to this blog and to the specific topic where you post. We will post only those comments that we believe are relevant to and appropriate for the audience of The Hand Protection Blog. Posts may not include third party solicitations.
Respect. Our goal is to maintain a blog where the comments are constructive, the tone is positive and the discourse is respectful of all users With this in mind, we will not permit comments that in our judgment are disrespectful in any way, including comments that:
- are obscene, promote racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organisation;
- contain nudity, violence or offensive subject matter;
- promote information that we believe is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- allege violations of law, inappropriate behaviour or any other misconduct;
- exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner not respectful of human rights;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as circumventing a security system; solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
Remember, you’ll find some user-generated content and plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration, or use may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
Think before you post: You should not post or transmit:
a) ‘Rants’, ‘slams’, or legal threats against Globus, another company or any person.
b) Political statements or commentary.
c) Off-topic comments
d) Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
Copyright. Please do not post any content (e.g., quotes, logos or graphics, etc.) that is the property of another individual or company. Further, please do not post any material that you wish to remain confidential. All Globus names, copyrights and trademarks are the property of Globus (Shetland) Ltd.
We respect your privacy. We require that you provide your first name, last name and email address when posting a comment. We request this information both to deter automated submission of a posting and because we may include that information in postings on this blog. Because this blog is a public forum, please do not post or supply any personal information that you wish to keep private. If you submit a posting and include the name of another person we may delete it to protect the privacy of that person.
Use of Content. It may take a while for your posting to appear or it may not be published at all and based on our guidelines regarding ‘Respect’, we may decide not to publish your posting, and we may cite only some of your posting in our comments or responses. We retain the right to refuse to post or to remove a comment for any reason. We also reserve the right to use blog comments, ideas, suggestions, products or services that are posted on this blog in any other media without any obligation to compensate the individual or entity that provided the comment or suggestion.
Globus may modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. Your continued use of the blog signifies your consent to those modified terms.