Showa 381 Trial Sample
Durable, Lightweight and Extremely Comfortable
The SHOWA 381 is the ideal glove for workers requiring high abrasion resistance, dexterity, finger sensitivity and comfort, whilst performing general assembly tasks and handling small components – in greasy or dry conditions.
The SHOWA engineered microfibre yarn liner absorbs sweat from the surface of the hands and wicks it away to help keep hands cool and dry.
See the information below to find out how this Moisture Evacuation System works.
FEEL BETTER WITH THE SHOWA 381
Wearer’s will appreciate:
- The unique SHOWA microfibre that is blended with spandex yarn to provide an outstanding and supple fit.
- The thin, durable embossed nitrile palm that disperses fluids to increase grip and longevity in light oily environments
- Heightened finger sensitivity for a unique sense of touch in a glove of this type
- Embossed finish to the nitrile foam palm channels grease away to enhance grip
- Exceptional suppleness and sense of touch
Health and Safety Managers will appreciate how the SHOWA 381 can boost compliance, job satisfaction and worker productivity of their colleagues.
PERFECT FOR WORLD-CLASS HANDS
- World-class athletes rely on microfibre fabric to improve their comfort and performance.
- The microfibre fabric absorbs sweat and water keeping the athlete dry and comfortable.
- The SHOWA 381 has been designed with a specially-engineered microfibre liner that enhances breathability and increases the evacuation of any moisture and sweat from the surface of the hand.
- Perfect for world-class athletes. Perfect for your world-class hands.
Some of the applications that the SHOWA 381 is ideal for:
- Assembly of Dry and Oily Parts
- General Handling
- Handling of Intricate Components
- Light Fabrication
- Mounting and Dismounting of Parts
- Tool Setting
COMPLETE THE FORM ON THE RIGHT TO REQUEST YOUR TRIAL PAIRS TODAY.